Leading European business based in Hoofdorp require an established Salesforce Developer to join their growing team and work on their customised force.com platform and it's many integrations.Responsibilities
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies
- Design, develop, and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and custom workflows.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform
- Work with internal business groups and external consultants to optimize implementation
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions: user creation and maintenance, customization of profiles, security settings, data sharing rules, tasks, email service, page layout, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce workflow rules, org-to-org connections, and validation rules.
- Experience in software development and/or object-oriented programming, with a preference for APEX proficiency.
- Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great salary of up to €75.000 per year and good benefits.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Tom at email@example.com unfortunately only candidates with Eu working rights will be considered.