Amsterdam based global recruitment organization looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join them. Excellent opportunity to join an innovative company with an established presence in the market, great company culture and solid growth opportunities. The selected candidate will work alongside a team of Salesforce professionals working on the core Salesforce Clouds. As a Salesforce Developer you will:
As a Salesforce Developer you have:
- Design and develop Salesforce-based products
- Act as a subject matter expert on platform capabilities, features, and offerings.
- Understand product and development roadmaps and work with the development team to define requirements.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain coding standards and take part in code reviews along projects to ensure design patterns are respected across different countries and organizations
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team and client
At this role you can expect:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Relevant experience as a Salesforce Developer / Technical Consultant
- Salesforce development including APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, Integrations etc.
- Experience with Salesforce core Clouds, FSL is a plus
- Strong communications skills.
- Forward thinking, positive attitude
- Full working rights in the EU
- Competitive salary + benefits
- To work in a team of top professionals with great team atmosphere
- Solid growth opportunities at a global organization
- Training and development opportunities
- Remote work opportunities
If you are a Salesforce Developer looking for a role where you can develop your professional profile, grow in an innovative company and work alongside a team of excellent professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Do so via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528