Mason Frank are partnering with a global consultancy that have just opened their Salesforce Practice here in Amsterdam. This leading organisation has a strong pipeline of projects across the core Salesforce Clouds, stemming from their established and respected consultancy business. The Salesforce Technical Architect will come on-board at a crucial time and be instrumental in the establishment, and future growth of the Salesforce Benelux practice.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
- Lead complex functional discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
- Work with customers and product managers to understand the business vision, needs, problems and translate that into solutions
- Direct and manage developer resources to accomplish project goals
- Development in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Lead technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce core clouds with end-to-end implementations
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Ideally, consultancy experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scale up organisation, with the ability to think outside the box and provide solutions
- Salesforce certified
- Opportunity to take a lead role in something new and exciting, joining an established organization that is setting up a new Salesforce consulting arm in the Benelux , with an established project stream
- Salary on dependent on experience - €80,000 - €110,000 + Lease Car & benefits
- Fast tracked career progression, joining an organization early in its growth stage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or any others, please contact Tom Pyke at email@example.com
for a confidential conversation.