My client are a reputable and thriving end-user operating in the travel industry. They currently have over 30 heads in their CRM team and are looking to add a technical BA to join!
This role will be a part-time position with the choice to work from anything between 2.5 - 4 days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build a strong understanding of the business to identify true needs and requirements.
- Analyse and interpret business needs into scalable Tech solutions and/or improved/changed business processes
- Work with teams to identify synergies / best practises across the group & analyse the balance
between system scalability and specific market or brand requirements
- Define, document and present business requirements.
- Understand, document & manage dependencies with or impact on other systems / projects
- Support project implementation and the handover of new solutions (e.g. testing, training, handover to
- Work within a defined project structure, supporting the PM to understand how changes may impact
scope, quality, timescales or cost as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years' experience as a technical business analyst
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience gathering and analysing business requirements
- Turning technical requirements into functional solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Gain expsoure to a variety of different techs
- Excellent travel discounts and perks!
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Chance to be a part of a collaborative and sociable team