Senior Salesforce Administrator
Job DescriptionRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Is equipped to create unique apps, objects, fields, and processes via an extensive understanding of the Salesforce platform and object model
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and complete important tasks in line with time-lines, budget, and business requirements.
- Examine current procedures, fields, and layouts, and when required, configure adjustments in accordance with Salesforce best practises.
- CPQ or Revenue cloud experience
- Experienced on Flows
- Salesforce administrator certified
- Salary ranging from £55,000- £65,000 Per Annum, With an additional annual Bonus
- Role is offering a fantastic hybrid working opportunity
- Allocated shares according to companies share scheme