Salesforce Technical Consultant
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating business standards, process processes, application designs, and configurations
- The capacity to pick up new ideas and software fast, as well as a desire for learning new technologies.
- Testing and deployment of solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with DevOps CI/CD best practise
- Wide-ranging expertise in Salesforce system development, administration, and support.
- Strong Technical Salesforce background, Understands Apex
- Salary £50,000-£60,000+ Additional Bonus
- Fully remote role
- Chance to work across wide salesforce product suite- Sales, Service, CPQ, Pardot