Product Enablement Specialist
Role & Responsibilities
- Offering clients, partners, and employees training and support materials, improving their skills, knowledge, and competences in relation to the products.
- Using the company's products, broadening theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- To provide product support, ensure that the knowledge base and training materials are well-maintained and updated.
Skills & Qualifications
Prior Salesforce experience, capable of creating Reports and Dashboards and navigating Salesforce
Experience in creating and distributing high-quality training or enabling content
Enthusiastic, innovative with a practical approach to educating stakeholders
Ideal to have familiarity with Salesforce administrator and configuration
- Growing ISV, with fantastic working culture and environment
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000
- Hybrid Working model: 3 Days to Central London Office