Salesforce Senior Developer
Role & Responsibilities
- Gain understanding of the organisational structure and culture to aid in forming connections with important groups.
- Manage the internal development team that works on initiatives for the Salesforce digital transformation.
- Lead the conversion of business requirements into Salesforce deployments and customizations by collaborating with the CRM Business Analyst.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track history working as a Salesforce Developer
- 4+ years of experience developing custom Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce certified
- Salary ranging from £60,000- £65,000 Per Annum
- Fantastic hybrid working opportunity- 1 Day a week to the Leicester office
- Brand new exciting projects, with wide Salesforce product suite