Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain up-to-date on changing business and customer requirements, motivating teams to design and implement top-tier digital platforms and solutions with little or no technical debt and without jeopardising the entire Enterprise Architecture.
* Help define and construct a technical operational and governance model that will guarantee architectural and technical quality, enable the effective application of designs, and ensure their supportability.
* Adhere to the guiding principles, norms, rules, and regulations that direct the choice, creation, and use of technology within the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Track record of working on number of clouds and techs such as Salesforce, Azure, DevOps etc.
- Thorough understanding of the EA frameworks
- Significant technical design authority or architect expertise in an enterprise capacity
- Salary £110,000- £120,000
- Hybrid working- 2 Days a week to Oxfordshire
- Globally recognised established business