Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their nationally recognised company based in the health insurance industry.
Ideal candidate will have led projects/ been the key decision maker / technical lead.
If you are Service Cloud certified this would stand you in good stead for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established yet growing team.
This company values their staff offering full certification support and Salesforce away days.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that our technology solutions are designed and implemented according to Enterprise Architecture Requirements, Business Requirements, and IT Development Standards.
- Working with Business analysts and architects to developer innovative solutions to complex business requirements.
- Be the SME for technology changes in order to provide estimates for new projects or product enhancements
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years salesforce experience
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Previous experience of design, development, build, testing & deployment of a wide range of applications.
- Must be self motivated and able to work on varied projects at once.