Remote Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Role is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity (not contract, C2C, C2H). Role is open to Green Card holders and US Citizens at this time (can't provide sponsorship)Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote+40% traveling (post-COVID) - $130k-135k
As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, the BA should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The BA presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The BA has hands-on experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.Responsibilities:
* The BA will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
* Specific areas of concentration include:
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
* Leading discovery workshops, which include facilitation and solution presentations.
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format.
* Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
* Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps.
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
* Presenting to executive-level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
* An understanding of Salesforce's capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers.
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
* Experience in several mid-sized Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
* SFDC Sales Cloud
* SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)
* SFDC Communities
* 3rd Party App Integration
* Data Migration
* Force.com Custom DevelopmentEducation and Required Experience:
* 5 + Years of experience as a Salesforce BA/ Solution Architect / Techno-Functional Salesforce Consultant.
* In-depth Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Einstein Bot implementation required.
* Knowledge of Story Grooming, Functional Analysis, Story Boarding, User Persona Creation, Use case Scenario, Process Flow design
* Experience with Agile methodology and Agile
* Comfortable Building and demonstrating Prototype in Salesforce
* Bachelor's degree is preferable.
* Experience with interacting with External systems via Salesforce Callout.
* Strong understanding of the Service Business process for the following is desired.
* Certification: Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant.
* Located and able to work in the U.S.from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
* NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP.