The Salesforce Developer (CCSD) is a full-time position that reports to the AD, Platform Engineering, responsible for developing across the Salesforce ecosystem. The ideal candidate will leverage their analysis, design, coding, and collaboration skills to create both in-house and customer-facing applications on the Salesforce platform and has hands on knowledge of programmatic and declarative development, utilizing agile methodologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions per requirements utilizing the full range of tools available on the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, and SFDX
- Support Salesforce Admin and Configuration team with more advanced technical requests; collaborates on project-specific and core-platform enhancement
- Collaborate with others to identify potential project-related risk, works with team members to identify solutions, and mitigate risks
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 years of Salesforce Development Experience, Need to have Salesforce Data loader experience as well as well-versed in multiple clouds
- Experience automating business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Results, and Email Alerts