A rapidly-growing MuleSoft and Salesforce Platinum partner are looking to strengthen their MuleSoft team with an experienced Business Analyst with strong consulting and client-facing experience.
You will be responsible for requirements gathering, running workshops and getting involved with a strong pipeline of projects!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a financially-backed growing consultancy with a start-up flavour to it.
MuleSoft experience is highly desirable here, but exceptional Business Analysts with a strong technical background can be considered.
(Full RTW UK Required)
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Establish scope, business needs, project objectives and more
- Facilitate discussions in workshops and act as the bridge between business stakeholders and the development team
- Produce documentation to support End Users and assist in training
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on MuleSoft experience
- Previous consultancy/Salesforce partner background
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders in previous role(s)
- Private Healthcare
For other roles within the MuleSoft or Salesforce ecosystem please send all enquiries to W.Smart@masonfrank.com