SOLUTION ARCHITECT - CLIENTE FINALE - ROMA - HYBRID WORK - 70KMISSION
Enable the Digital & Data-Driven transformation by tightly collaborating with the Product Units. Design, plan and implement Enterprise and Data Architectures, by ensuring that the IS&T architectural evolution is always the most efficient and effective to support the business priorities and goals.Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive and Support the IT projects (Waterfall or Agile methodology), proposing integrated and innovative technological solutions.
- Lead data integration processes and guarantee consistency and optimization of the architectural solutions.
- Scout new solutions to support the Business processes optimization and strategy, evaluating the Make or Buy, on-Premise (hardware and software applications that are hosted on-site) and/or on-Cloud.
- Coordinate and take in charge architectural design, technical implementation and governance of the corporate Enterprise Architectures in the on-premise (hardware and software applications that are hosted on-site) and on-cloud environments.
- Define and guarantee the technical guidelines implementation from the development teams, leading the adoption of the IT model.
- Ensuring compliance with project timeline, technology framework, security guidelines, high-quality services and budget.
- Enable, implement and govern the core microservices & Application Programming Interface capabilities with a catalogue approach.
- Knowledge of networks, operating systems and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of major database such as Oracle.
- Project management, planning techniques and priority setting: able to initiate, plan, execute and manage relevant initiatives.
- Learning on the fly: learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with excellent opportunities in the market.