The Business Systems Analyst should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The BSA presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The BSA has hands on experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement
* Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format
* Organizing and driving process re-engineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components
* Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce
* Presenting to executive level audiences as well as technical teams
* Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution
* An understanding of Salesforce's capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development.
* Financial Service Cloud experience preferred.
* Sales Cloud experience is required.
* Financial industry experience is preferred.
* Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with the technology team.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* 1 out of 3 of the following Salesforce.com Consultant Certifications: Sales, Service, or Community Cloud.