Salesforce Business Analyst-Raleigh, North Carolina-$45k+
A company in the cyber security sector is looking to bring a Salesforce Analyst onto their team. The role entails administrative management of data - including detection and correction of data-quality issues, process incoming data, and data standardization. You will work closely with the Salesforce team to gather requirements and execute projects. Responsibilities:
· Validating and processing data import inquiries
· Assisting with lead assignment updates which include: Updating and management of lead assignment rules, reassignment of leads, and validation of lead distribution with stakeholders
· Ensuring data integrity and coordinating audits on the integrity
· Identifying, investigating, and managing the resolution and escalation of data quality issues
· Coordinating various data cleanup tasks including: leads, standardizing data, and data fields Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
· 1+ years in Data Management--preferably Salesforce
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
· Great Communication Skills
This role is great for a candidate looking for Career growth and a chance to make an impact on a team. This role is full time and has a competitive benefits package. Note: No Sponsorship can be offered at this time.
To apply: send your CV to Kate Murray at K.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com