We are looking for an organized, creative, and skilled Salesforce Developer / Administrator to help us take our Salesforce.com deployment to the next level.
The role covers CRM, business operations, finance / accounting, case and asset management. If you have experience designing and implementing Salesforce.com as a business operating system, this is a great opportunity!
The ideal candidate has experience working as a business analyst to understand the needs of the business and help the teams turn operations into technology.
Having a clear customer experience focus and strong project management skills will bring you great success in this role.
This job will require experience in several of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Case Management, Knowledge Base, Einstein Analytics, CPQ, Pardot, Accounting Seed (or Financial Force), Flow, Communities/Portals, and Apex Development. Job Responsibilities
- Collect and write requirements based on investigations with internal customers
- Act as lead Salesforce designer for implementation of features to solve business needs
- Analyse business processes for opportunities to automate and drive efficiencies
- Analyse business operations related to accounting, logistics, e-commerce, and customer service
- Provide Administrative services for setting up new software and cloud implementations, etc
- Manage projects
- Develop triggers, lightning components, controllers, automation processes and API integrations to support the technology needs of the business
- Test all changes in sandbox prior to deployment to production
- Maintain strong test and release processes with the team
- Manage and develop community portals
- Provide training and assistance to team as necessary
- Assist in directing other team members to assist with development, testing, and admin work.
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Developer in APEX
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Visualforce Developer
- Experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Experience with Community Portals
- Experience working as a software developer or tester following Agile principles.
- Experience working with accounting, finance, or ERP software
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external API
- Experience with Accounting Seed Preferred
- Experience with Field Service Lightning, Salesforce sites, CPQ, Data loader, etc
- Experience integrating with third party APIs
- Experience interacting with Google API services
- 8 Paid holidays
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401k (with match once qualified)
- Health & Dental benefits options
- Tuition reimbursement (approval required)
- Paid parental leave