Implement and lead project and system changes in the Ecommerce Area with the aim of fully satisfying business needs maximizing their results. Propose innovative solutions, combining speed and agility in Project delivery with stability and accuracy, allowing the Information System &Technology Dept. to evolve according to business and technology strategy. Main Accountabilities
- Responsible for leading multidisciplinary delivery teams to build new features and support the platform, using the appropriate Agile methodology
- Ensure information system development coherence with IT and Business objectives, making the best use of the latest developments in technical architectures; validate evolution/changes scenarios.
- Support the definition of roadmap for any given product and ensure this is translated into user stories, which are then effectively planned for delivery
- Partner with the business departments in proposing simplification and evolution/change scenarios taking into account both business and technical requirements and constraints
- Assess the implications of new IT solutions, ensuring coordination and management of interdependencies as well as interoperability, scalability usability and security.
- Ensure a consolidated functional and/or technological architecture overview
- Suggest new and innovative solutions, performing benchmark analysis and creating a network of contacts
- Collaborate and support cross functional projects ensuring the integrity of the information system in compliance with business and technology strategies.
- Coordinate resources from different departments/locations (China and corporate), within multiple Information Technology Units.
- Support vendor and supplier selection in accordance to the Information System &Technology Unit manager
- Coordinate vendor's team, monitoring activities, deliverables, timing and status of the assigned initiatives.
- Experience and/ or certification of the Agile methodology & DevOps
- Knowledge of Omnichannel with particular focus on Ecommerce and Digital processes & Trends
- Ecommerce experience (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Knowledge of Omnichannel processes & Trends (CRM, Ecommerce, store)
- Experience of Omnichannel solutions integration (Ecommerce, CRM, OMS, ERP)
- Experience in Scrum Master
- Architectural knowledge
- Solid Project Management skills
- Knowledge of market main IS&T architectural solutions
- Understanding of mobile solutions and standards.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Internal Customer Orientation
- Effective communication
- Collaborative and proactive on transversal projects
- Pragmatic, able to make key trade-off decisions
- Negotiation & Analysis skills
- Capability to turn strategy into delivered outcomes encouraging the Digital Innovation with incremental approach
- Business awareness
- Role Competencies
- Availability to travel occasionally