Salesforce Pardot Consultant
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Design and manage a complete implementation and configuration for Salesforce Pardot.
- Work with the client during discovery phase to develop the use cases and collect implementation requirements.
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, and contributing to statements of work,
- Document the technical requirements to be used in solution design and for implementation.
- Undertake the technical setup of the platform, including data integrations
- Design, implement, and monitor for automated campaigns across email and web, and advise clients on how to optimise further.
- Design and setup the integration of Pardot with client's other Salesforce platforms.
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics.
- Conduct training, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners
- Undertake training and certify for new technologies as they come to market.
- Assist with the pre-sales process. Meet with potential clients, understand their requirements and translate into a proposal.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in Salesforce Pardot implementation and configuration.
- At least 2 years experience in delivering Salesforce or marketing automation projects
- Certified as either Salesforce Pardot Specialist or Consultant
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS for creating landing pages, forms, and email templates. B2B Marketing experience either client-side or agency
- Ability to manage project life cycles of digital solutions (scoping, milestone planning, KPI, delivery).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English fluency - written and verbal
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts and ad agencies.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
Please get in touch with me if interested