Sr. Salesforce Architect /Salesforce Technical Architect
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Senior Salesforce Architect, you'd be in charge of designing technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems as well as managing the development lifecycle to make sure highly secure, performance-optimized and build to scale solutions are delivered articulating design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture.
Additionally, you'd be a core member of the technology leadership team. FOCUS AREAS1. Solutioning and Guidance
You own all architectural and software solutions across systems and technology components. Additonally, you will be the main driver of all tooling and system decisions. You will be a main sparring partner for the business teams and participate in all discussions that have an impact on the technology landscape.
Part of the position is also consulting the teams on the best-possible technology solutions while keeping the consistent and efficient usage of the architecture and system landscape in mind. Apart from that you will act as the main advisor to the engineering teams and support them with the implementation of new features and software.2. Technical Architect on all major projects
You team up with project managers for all major technology and operations projects (often more than one at the same time). You support the initiation and requirement definition phases, drive the solutioning and consult on the implementation of the projects, ensuring the best decisions in line with the company roadmap and priorities are taken. 3. Integration and security
You will be in charge of all integrations with third parties and ensure they are in line with best practices and perform at the highest level. Furthermore, you will work closely with the CISO and DevOps team on the security defense model. Here, you will focus on supporting the tool selection and the consistent integration into the architecture. ABOUT YOUBackground:
Skills and qualifications:
- You have 7+ years of Salesforce Experience
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect
- You have a track record of working on integration projects combining Salesforce with other third-party systems - Mulesoft experience is a plus
- You are not only comfortable discussing technology questions, but you can also formulate clear views and opinions on general business ideas
- Strong background in Cloud Computing - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation, and management
- Proven track record of designing and implementing Salesforce-based system architectures that include integrations with third-party systems
- Proven understanding of and can teach best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
- Structured and data-driven decision-making process and are able to explain decisions and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Salesforce.com - preferably Certified Application Architect - and other certifications required
You would join a world-class team with an extraordinary concentration of talent and a strong senior management team. An international company with diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, aligning on cross-functional collaboration and client-centric thinking align on the shared goals.
- Budget of up to 125.000€
- Virtual Shares Programme
- 3.000€ Training allowance
- Support on the path to CTA
INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE?
Get in touch! -> firstname.lastname@example.org / +493030808867
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/