SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS / TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - PARTNER SALESFORCE - 75K + AUTO
They are looking for a Salesforce Technical / Solutions Architect who will design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture.Main requirements and functions:
- Experience creating roadmaps and architectural reference diagrams.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including but not limited to integration technologies, large volume data, single sign on, and master data management, as well as experience with IT and business governance models.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Experience building good Org Strategy, Branches strategy and deployments plans.
- Set technology standards and guidelines to enable the fast deployment of the packages across environments.
- Design of CI/CD Pipeline to exceed Salesforce DevOps standards
- Ability to easily interact and understand the business needs of prospects and clients, to drive the solution with the best usage of SFDC technology.
- Ability to join the technical team and address the realizations.
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with excellent opportunities in the market.