Associate Director, Product Management - Salesforce
San Francisco or New York City | Hybrid (1-3 days in office)The Associate Director, PWM Product Management, Salesforce will be focused on Salesforce product delivery and offerings to support our Wealth Management sales organizations. Key priorities will be increasing user engagement and capabilities of the PWM Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform.This role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include: team leadership of other Product Management resources, prioritization of business requests, gathering requirements from business partners, writing user stories, participating in pre/post release testing, and managing the end-to-end implementation and roll out plan. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Identifying and implementing Salesforce best practices to increase utilization and improve workflows;
- Act as team lead for Product Management resources supporting key capabilities such as core features & functionality, in addition to user on-boarding and data migration;
- Collect, document and translate business requirements into efficient, practical solutions;
- Support user adoption in partnership with the Change Management team to seek user feedback and resolve user inquiries;
- Develop documentation and training materials to support use and understanding for the end-users.
- 3-5+ years of product management experience enhancing wealth management technology platforms to support business goals, preferred;
- Experience designing and implementing solutions to enrich the UI/UX for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platforms;
- Prior team leadership responsible for prioritization of business needs and resolution of escalations;
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills: equally comfortable with delivering technical specs to engineers, as well as strategy presentations to stakeholders
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Benefits: PTO, 401k Match, Health/Dental/Vision/AD&D Insurance, Errand Running Service and more...
- Greenfield implementation project = career growth opportunity
- Hybrid work from home
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews can take place immediately.
*No third parties.* This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. Sponsorship available for qualified candidates. Client is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations. Client will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy