Salesforce CPQ Lead Business Systems Analyst
The IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Billing (Revenue Cloud). The ideal candidate has experience with Order to Cash processes and the Salesforce platform. The Business Analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills with system expertise and best practices.As key member of the dedicated Order to Cash IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* Understanding the goals of the business and being able to provide support for the existing Salesforce solutions within Quote to Cash domain (Revenue Cloud and related solutions), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements. Contribute to large strategic projects and/or new solutions in this space.
* Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs, and system capabilities. Act as a key point-of-contact to customers.
* Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business & functional requirements. Such techniques may include, but not limited to, leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, performing stakeholder analysis, etc.
* Design and implement Salesforce-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions. Solves complex issues; uses analytical thinking to identify innovative solutions.
* Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions. Should be able to explain difficult and/or sensitive information. Work collaboratively to build consensus.
* Collaborate regularly with Technical leads, Salesforce developers, and integration developers on functional requirements to implement custom extensions or application integrations to satisfy business requirements when needed.
* Lead projects: serve as functional lead for projects and help team coordinate activities/initiatives, support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
* Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing.Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in business systems analysis
* 4+ Quote to Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
* 3+ years of Salesforce.com
experience, including Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing.
* Salesforce Admin certification required. Preferred CPQ Specialist certifications.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
* Strong organizational, Interpersonal, and analytical skills with attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Capable of relaying technical information to Business Stakeholders and business information to Technical team.
* Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
* Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus.
* Experience with release management tools and processes is a plus*Role is will be a HYBRID of onsite/remote, so long that candidates are within a 50 mile radius of ONE of the following offices:
*Atlanta or Alpharetta GA
*Santa Ana CA (work hours are 8am-5pm EST)