The Senior Engineer plays a critical role in helping us transform our technology and architecture and delighting our customers with best in class technology platforms. A pioneer of engineering excellence, an evangelist for automation and efficiency, and a trusted and respected domain expert, our Senior Engineers are at the forefront of our technology transformation strategy.
* Member of a scrum team developing strategic priorities impacting multiple platforms and products to drive value for our customers.
* Identify areas for technology improvement and partner with teams from across the enterprise to implement innovative and industry best practice solutions.
* Drive automation - Develop and improve our CI/CD workflow tools and processes / increase our adoption of test automation
* Lead, coach and mentor a team of 5-8 junior engineers ensuring the quality of their deliverables and growing their careers through timely and actionable feedback and training.
* Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
* Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
* BS degree or higher in computer science or related discipline
* 6+ years of Salesforce development experience on an agile development team
* Practical and recent experience with other modern programming languages
* Hands on Experience in Apex, Visual force, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, React.js and UI Frameworks
* Recent experience implementing Microservices, Function as a Service, RESTful API development
* Fully versed with Source control and effective branching strategies (Git, Bitbucket, Svn, Stack overflow, ) and SFDX
* Experience implementing Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Jacoco, JMeter, Copado, Circle ci) and Continuous Delivery solutions
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Ecosystem - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, MuleSoft, Heroku, Tableau, Einstein Analytics
* Highly collaborative with exceptional leadership skills and experience coaching, mentoring and growing engineering talent.
* Comfortable adapting communication to diverse audiences to ensure common understanding