Salesforce Administrator-San Antonio, TX- $70k+
A client located in the Texas region is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This position will be responsible for maintaining the Sales Cloud for the organization as well as any enhancements or integrations being utilized. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to make a big impact for an organization.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards workflows and other routine tasks within the Salesforce Platform.
- Prepare for new releases and enhancements in Salesforce
- Daily administration and support including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Provide custom configuration and declarative coding when necessary
- 2+ years working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin(201) Certification, any additional a bonus
- Experience working in Salesforce Classic and Lightning, mobile applications a bonus
- Experience implementing new releases and integrations.
This position offers great work life balance and a competitive benefits plan.
To Apply send your CV's to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org