Salesforce Administrator-Augusta, GA-$60k+
A client located in Augusta, GA is looking to bring a Salesforce Administrator to join their Team. The role will be on-site in Augusta. This is a great opportunity get fully immersed in the Salesforce Ecosystem and work hands-on with different tools and applications within Salesforce.
- Managing profiles, roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, escalation rules, workflow rules, flows, and process builders.
- Troubleshooting reported issues
- Managing access for internal users
- Adhering to IT audit policy
- Staying up to date on industry standards and updates related to Salesforce
- Identifying opportunities and clean up and simplify the Salesforce org
- Manage and implement new declarative solutions based on business needs that also adhere to system best practices
- Assisting business units with various business policies and workflows
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, business intelligence, or related field required
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of previous Salesforce experience required
- Software Knowledge: Salesforce, Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce Certifications: Certified Administrator required
- Additional skills: Data management, effective communication to diverse audiences, analytical thinking
The company offers great benefits and employee perks!
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume to Katie Murray at email@example.com