Sr. Salesforce Systems Admin/Analyst | NYC | Hybrid
Senior Salesforce Systems Administrator/Analyst New York City | Hybrid: 4 days work from home/1 day in officeOne of the nation's leading providers of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs and publications is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Systems Administrator/Analyst to join them in their New York City office. Learn more about this exciting opportunity...What you'll do as Sr. Salesforce Admin:
You could be a great fit if you have:
Understand business needs and translate them into functional user requirements;
Identify opportunities for redesign, development, and enhancement of current processes; make recommendations for process improvements and work with the members of the team working on Salesforce.com development to establish a delivery plan;
- Support the evaluation, implementation, and adoption of integrated applications connected to SF.com.
When partnering with Information Technology (IT) teams to release SF.com changes, act as liaison between IT and SF.com users to refine requirements, pursue open questions, determine technical design, and proactively communicate with SF.com users as necessary;
Ensure coordinated Deployment Process in partnership with IT teams or members of the SF.com team to reinforce high integrity (few bugs/missing steps) in each production release;
Develop and deliver training materials for new users and new features, enhancements, or changes to the system;
Act as Tier 2 support of issues that are surfaced to the Salesforce Team or where the teams need subject matter expertise.
The benefits you'd enjoy:Client offers a generous benefits package and is committed to creating an interesting, collegial, and supportive work environment.
- 3+ years of professional working experience as a Salesforce Administrator (preferred);
- Bachelor's degree (required);
- Salesforce Administrator certification (required);
- Experience working with a subscription and/or membership business model (preferred);
- Experience working consultancy (a plus);
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform best practices and functionality with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity;
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption;
- Multiple end-to-end implementations under your belt;
- Experience working with large amounts of data and using Salesforce data management tools, such as Data Loader and Data Import Wizard required.
*No third parties.* This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. Not available for C2C/C2H. Sponsorship not available.
Medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families;
Generous employer contribution to employee retirement savings account;
Ample PTO and holidays, summer Fridays;
Flexible hybrid remote/in-person scheduling for most roles;
Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning web-based training along with other career development
Work-life balance initiatives;
Home Office Allowance;
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews can take place immediately.Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce marketplace and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.