My client is looking for a Digital Project Manger to join their growing company in the property industry.
-The salary is up to £60k with bonus and benefits included
- A hybrid working model with offices based in Wembley.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide end-to-end project management and ownership
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Gather project requirements and prepare budgets accordingly
- Seek potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager in the property industry or in a related field.
- Knowledge in software development life cycle and agile methodology
- Experience working with SaaS platforms and native mobile applications
- Stakeholder management experience
- 27 day holiday
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
UK based candidates will only be considered for the role, my client does not accept sponsorship's.