Location- Remote UK wide , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £40,000-£42,000 + Benefits
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. The software business implemented Salesforce a few years ago and is looking expand its salesforce team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and flows
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- 2+ years salesforce experience across sales cloud & ideally marketing cloud
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience in software / process release management and deployments.
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification
- At least sales cloud experience, CPQ & Marketing cloud experience is advantageous