Salesforce Business Systems Administrator -Dallas, TX (On-Site)- $100k+
A client established in the Dallas region is looking for a Senior Salesforce Analyst/Administrator to join their team. The position will be required to be very hands-on in Salesforce and help grow the utilization of the platform working with various areas of the business.
- Perform as SME on all Salesforce related topics
- Maintain platform and perform administrative duties
- Manage data integrity and data entry for platform
- Educate the users on Salesforce best practices
- Help improve the utilization rates of salesforce by providing training to end users
- Develop custom configuration as required as business requires
- Manage and debug data related issues with SQL server data warehouse
- Work Cross-functionally with areas of the business to translate requirements and capabilities to technical and business oriented teams.
Only Accepting U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holders.
- Experience with Salesforce Administration and Declarative Development
- Salesforce Business Analyst experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with key stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Experience working in Agile and SCRUM Methodology
- Project Management Experience is a plus
To Apply send your CV's to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.