Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced "Engagement Manager / Delivery Manager" who would work with their internal project teams & Clients, will be responsible for successful client relationship, including, but not limited to, the following responsibilitiesLocation - RemoteResponsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
Project Delivery Management
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and project communication
- Share best practices and consulting to clients throughout duration of the project
- Own and execute the project according to the Overground methodology
- Set and manage expectations of project activities, timelines, and deliverables
- Facilitate client feedback and demonstrate client advocacy, building loyal and trustworthy relationships
- Assist with identifying opportunities for account growth
- Act as point of escalation for the client to ensure Client Expectations are being met
- Provide regular project status updates and performance metrics updates to the client management team
- Work with the project delivery team to ensure successful delivery of different projects
- Participate in solution design and initiation of projects with the project delivery team
- Manage the project plan, budget, timeline, resources, weekly status reports, and scope
- Understand and effectively communicate both client and internal project goals
- Provide client needs and requests to the team for exploration
- Work with the team to ensure project activities align with strategy
- Minimum experience of 8 years in software development projects, project management, team management & client management.
- Strong consulting experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g., technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, solution architect, project manager).
- Experience defining strategy, developing requirements, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience in Project Management including financial management of the projects.
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology.
- Proficiency with Agile development tools - Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience managing multiple projects, multiple teams & Clients.
- Ability to travel to client sites periodically.
- PMP certification & Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Willing to learn new technology platforms.
- Experience in Salesforce or HubSpot is good to have.
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Gus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.