Dynamics 365F&O Functional Consultant / Architect Finance/Trade and Logistics/Manufacturing
I am honoured to present this opportunity here with our long term Client who we have successfully worked in Europe for many years. So far they have been operating on a global scale with over 1,400 employees across 27 offices in 12 countries located in Europe and North America.
Most recently they have decided to extend their reach and create and build a new IT hub in Poland.
It is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a creation process in an already well established organization that delivers Digital Transformation to their Customers.Apply NOW! About this job
What is expected
- You will be responsible for analysis, modelling and reengineering of business processes in the areas of finance, logistics, and production
- You will also provide solutions using Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management as well as gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- System configuration, data migration, system testing, user training and support in Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365FO environment
- Prepare technical specifications for customizations of the products or integrations with other software
- Occasionally take part in pre-sales activities
- Several years of experience in implementing of ERP solutions in the fields of finance, logistics or production, specialization in one of the above fields
- Very good knowledge and experience in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management including: core application structure, application object structure and relations, migration strategy and tools, security framework
- Technical knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office, Share Point, PowerApps would be an asset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Microsoft Professional certificate for a Microsoft Dynamics application is an advantage.
- Fluent English, very good level of German (written and verbal) will be a huge advantage
- Long term permanent employment (b2b will not be considered at the moment)
- Fully remote work; no need to travel to client's sites
- 24/7 office in the heart of Warsaw is also available
- Deep focus on personal training and certification (strategic partnerships with leading technology companies, including Salesforce, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Cisco etc.)
- A variety of projects from different industries such as Financial Services & Insurance, Retail, Consumer Goods, Fashion & Luxury, Automotive, Manufacturing & Construction - no room for stagnation
If it sounds like your next career move please do not hesitate to contact Anna and apply on email@example.com