Salesforce Business Analyst - Onsite: Cupertino, CA (Jan 2022)
Up to 135k plus bonus!
A qualified Salesforce Business Analyst will be tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows.
My client, a world leading information technology consulting firm, is looking for permanent, full-time Salesforce Business Analysts. My client is an amazing diverse consulting firm that is large enough to gain great experience, but small enough to avoid becoming "just a number."
Your responsibilities would include:
- My client is unavailable for visa sponsorship
- $135,000 plus bonus for qualified candidates
- This role is on-site in Cupertino, CA starting January 2022.
- Up to 25% travel post-covid
* The BA will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com
* Specific areas of concentration include:
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
* Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations.
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format.
* Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
* Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps.
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
* Presenting to executive level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
* An understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers.
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
These opportunities do not stay on the market for very long, if you believe you could be a great fit, apply below!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Any questions about this opportunity?
Phone : 813-437-6943