Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst - Remote
Up to 135k plus bonus!
A qualified Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst will be tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows.
My client, a world leading information technology consulting firm, is looking for permanent, full-time Salesforce Business Analysts experienced in CPQ. My client is an amazing diverse consulting firm that is large enough to gain great experience, but small enough to avoid becoming "just a number."
- My client is unavailable for visa sponsorship
- $135,000 plus bonus
- Fully Remote
- Light travel post-covid
* The FSA will work on-site and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
* Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
* Organizing and driving process re-engineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format.
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
* Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps and applying a detailed technical solution.
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
* Presenting to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Participating and guiding customers through user acceptance test planning and execution
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
* A strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations.
These opportunities do not stay on the market for very long, if you believe you could be a great fit, apply below!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Any questions about this opportunity?
Phone : 813-437-6943