Sr. Salesforce Developer
Job DescriptionSr. Salesforce Developer - Financial Services End-User
My client retains one of the most prolific Salesforce practices in the Financial Services End-User space. They are looking for Sr. Salesforce Developers who have a passionate for development while also possessing the skills to mentor and upskill other engineers.
Anybody open to relocating to a warm weather climate, and would like to have a quick chat to go over more details, for the fastest response, email me directly at email@example.com and attach a copy of your updated resume.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience on an agile development team
- Practical and recent experience with other modern programming languages
- Highly collaborative with exceptional leadership skills and experience coaching, mentoring and growing engineering talent.
- 150-170k salary range
- 12-20% bonus earning potential on top of base salary paid out annually
- Company Multipliers
- 28 days PTO
- All medical options available (Health, dental, vision)
- $401k match at 6% + 2% profit sharing with no vesting period