By Alexis Forsyth
Mason Frank Careers and Hiring Guide Survey 2021-22
Have your say in our all-new Mason Frank Careers and Hiring Guide. This new annual publication will replace our industry-acclaimed salary survey and focus on the issues that matter most to Salesforce professionals and hiring managers across the global Ohana—including contributions from the Salesforce Ben community. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be heard within the ecosystem. Take part before our survey closes in October 2021.
Why take part
If you’re a Salesforce professional:
– Share your views on the value of Salesforce certifications –
– Talk to us about your current role and experience with the platform –
– Join the debate on the future of remote and hybrid working –
– Tell employers how they can attract—and keep—top Salesforce professionals –
If you hire Salesforce talent:
– Highlight the most in-demand skillsets you look for in candidates –
– Outline the impact of the pandemic on your workforce and business –
– Share your insights on diversity and inclusion in the tech industry –
– Help other organizations navigate Salesforce implementations and integrations –
Plus, everyone who completes our survey will be in with a chance of winning a $500 Amazon eGift Card. When our findings are published in December, you’ll also receive a copy of our report straight to your inbox.
About Mason Frank International
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment and since 2010 we’ve worked with more than 6,000 organizations worldwide. Nobody knows the Salesforce ecosystem as well as we do. Thanks to our expertise, influence, and extensive reach, we deliver the best permanent and contract Salesforce specialists to partners, ISVs, and customers around the globe.
Recruitment consultants dedicated to the Salesforce market
Permanent and contract professionals in our exclusive database
Salesforce candidates placed globally by Mason Frank in 2020
The fine print
Our new Mason Frank Careers and Hiring Guide 2021-22 will be published online in December 2021. The report will provide a valuable snapshot into the Salesforce community and explore key issues and trends impacting professionals working in this space. If you have any questions about the publication, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Sign up for Salesforce tips