This position will be responsible for supporting the strategic vision of Performance Marketing, serving as a day-to-day strategic Audience Segmentation expert. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Digital Analytics Manager, must be a champion for their digital customer-journey approach, utilizing and understanding the company's digital eco-system to allow for business growth and optimization. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager is responsible for providing audience segments for communications, data driven insights, and analyses related to evolving the optimal customer framework used to help drive key business decisions and communication efforts. You will also support all their Customer Journey's and or lifecycle(s) including (acquisition, retention, reactivation) and initiatives executed through Telemarketing and Digital Media Channels such as Web, SMS, MMS, and RVM.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and owns customer data strategy for the organization including best practices for data acquisition, retention, and enrichment.
- Partner closely with our marketing strategy team to prioritize, define, plan and support journeys that deliver on our brand promises and business objectives. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that behavioral analytics and insights are embedded in decision making.
- Facilitate current & future customer journey mapping and Audience Segmentation workshops that incorporates existing research and analytics on the experience customers have today.
- Develop Audience Segmentations, strategies, and campaigns aimed at supporting the growth and health of our contactable database in various channels.
- Measure and track the performance of how journey builder and automated efforts are impacting our marketing campaigns and customer experience, identifying areas to optimize and improve how we leverage our existing Marketing Cloud environment to engage our leads and owners.
Skills & Qualifications
3 days onsite at Orlando,FL Location - M,T,W
- 7+ years of direct experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Relationship Marketing, CRM, or Mobile Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4+ years of related experience in a data insights and analyses related role
- 3+ years of marketing automation
- Minimum of 2 + years of SQL experience
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification (preferred)