As a Salesforce Marketing Automation Senior Engineer, you will design, implement, and deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. You will lead the Marketing Cloud solution designs of larger, cross-cloud marketing projects and/or owns the entire project/solution design in those instances where Marketing Cloud or Pardot are implemented.
Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest. Come build with us!
Role & Responsibilities
- Proactively engaging with customers to manage their digital multi-channel Marketing Automation projects.
- Understand out-of-the-box Marketing Cloud functionality, and have the ability to leverage and tailor these based on customer requirements
- Engaging with customers' business and technical staff, e.g. in discovery workshops, to find the right solutions for their Marketing Cloud projects
- Develop functional specifications and create and update solution blueprint documentation.
- Recommend best practices for key Journey Builder/Engagement Studio campaigns.
- Developing an end-to-end solution plan and, depending on the project organization, acting as a technical lead
- for the project from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design, and implementation phases to go-live
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years implementation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder, Contact Builder, Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, and Journey Builder (Interaction Studio/Customer 360 Audiences a plus)
- Expert on Salesforce Marketing Cloud product set including Advertising Studio, Interaction Studio, Customer 360 Audiences, Content builder, journey builder, Contact builder and Audience segmentation. Email Studio and Marketing Cloud Intelligence.
- Experience in a technical leadership role designing, building, and executing complex automated marketing programs with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to take initiative and lead, motivate, and oversee teams to produce results
- Ability to design system architectures and data models
- Experience working with APIs - SOAP and REST based Marketing cloud APIs and SDKs
- Team player attitude and ability to work in a high energy business environment
* Marketing Cloud Administrator
* Marketing Cloud consultant
* Marketing Cloud developer