Marketing Cloud Email Developer - Phoenix, AZ - $80-100k
An Arizona-based client of ours in the Financial Services space is in need of some fresh Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot talent to join the team ASAP. The ideal candidate for this position will be comfortable with email development, deployment configuration, testing, QA, launch, and post-tracking of deployment activities. As the organization continues to grow as an innovative & reputable company in their respective industry, it is an excellent place to be for job stability and career growth!Responsibilities:
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot to design/deliver creative and targeted email marketing campaigns, including lead drip automation
- Consistently meet with senior leadership & marketing teams to understand key campaign parameters and align on creative branding/approach
- Utilize Pardot to create/maintain segmentation lists and automations
- Develop email templates utilizing HTML5 and CSS (with mobile optimization)
- Consistently follow Salesforce best practices, aligning with the team on proper internal QA processes as well
- Strong experience with digital marketing & email development, 3+ years preferred.
- Extensive knowledge on email marketing platforms, (i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, time-management skills, and collaboration skills
- Skilled developing emails utilizing HTML5 & CSS
- Any experience with FinServ marketing or WordPress a plus
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to email@example.com
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org