Salesforce Technical Architect-$140k+
A client of ours is looking to bring on a Salesforce Architect to their team. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure the overall success of their Salesforce platform.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years working for a mid-size to large organization in Salesforce design and implementation. The right candidate will be able to lead the Salesforce team in ensuring the vision through prioritized initiatives and ensuring timely delivery of duties. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that enterprise-wide Salesforce instance aligns to the strategic and operational needs of the business.
- Collaborate with users and senior stakeholders enterprise wide to define the ideal Salesforce platform future state based on business requirements and strategic goals. Find what gaps lie between current state and future state, perform cost/benefit analysis of potential solutions, and provide recommendations for platform, feature, staffing needed to support the execution of the solution.
- Recommend improvements to data structure and data quality, and establish and maintain data governance and Salesforce best practices.
- Champion Agile software development best practices, including gathering requirements, development, release management, and documentation.
- Responsible for all leading aspects of coaching and growing the Salesforce team, defining roles & team structure, establishing career paths, and staffing appropriately to meet business needs.
- Lead regular communications with senior leadership and executives to gain and maintain alignment on Salesforce project prioritization and status of critical risks and issues
- Experience translating business objectives to the design and functionality of an enterprise-wide Salesforce environment.
- 4+ years' experience designing and delivering end-to-end scalable, high-growth solutions for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities on the Lightning platform. Salesforce Solution Architect certification a plus.
- Experience leading and growing a team of Salesforce administrators, analysts, and developers.
- Good working knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, API integrations, Process Builder, and Flow.
- Demonstrable experience rolling out and applying Agile best practices throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Preferred Experience with integrations to Conga, NetSuite, and Dell Boomi.
- Salesforce Certifications +