Sr. Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO - $135k
Sr. Salesforce Developer - Denver - $135,000
If you are a Salesforce professional looking to advance your career in the development side of the platform this is the opportunity for you! You will join a robust Salesforce team and have the opportunity to collaborate on a daily basis and advance your skills through training and development with other Senior level team members.
Communication skills are essential, as well as the knack for hands-on technical work and innovation. Experience in a full life cycle is preferred. Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience or relevant
- Proficient with APEX, Visualforce, LWC, API Integrations
- Previous experience developing DevOps and CI/CD strategy is highly preferred
- Experience with Sales, Service, Experience Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ experience is highly preferred
- Previous experience integrating Salesforce with external 3rd party apps
- Certifications preferred (Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I)
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and
Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.