My client is currently looking to fill a Salesforce Administrator position with Tableau experience. They are a large home improvement company on the west coast looking for a candidate to work on-site at any of their 20+ offices including Seattle, WA. Portland, OR, and Denver, CO.Job Description
: The ideal Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day tasks with the Salesforce organization which includes:
Required Skills and Abilities
Daily end user troubleshooting, creating dashboards and reports to meet departmental and end user needs.
· Accurately keep and manage records and data.
· Complete system-wide maintenance and routine data backups.
· Make and assist in enhancements and updates
· Perform unit testing on new system implementations and configurations.
· Assist in the on-boarding and training of new Salesforce users
· Manage user access and security permissions along with other standard Admin functions
· Respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
· Effective communications for solutions to end users.
- 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
· 2 - 4 years of experience in the IT ecosystem
· Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing and Experience Cloud is preferred.
· Certified Salesforce Administrator is preferred and Advanced Administrator desired.
· Tableau Desktop and/or Tableau cloud Highly desired
· Experience in CPQ a strong plus
· Associates degree, Bachelors is preferred but not required.
· Ability to come up to speed quickly on current system functionality and integration.
This contracted position is at a rate between 35-40/hr. Please also consider applying if you have experience working with: CRM, Java, Python, Salesforce, data management and analysis, or related BI tool experience.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.