Salesforce Commcerce Cloud Architect - Remote - $170K
Our client is searching for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join the team and oversee the migration from Salesforce Commerce Cloud to the newer version of Salesforce B2B Commerce! Responsibilities:
- Act as Salesforce B2B Commerce SME (formerly CloudCraze), overseeing the implementation while adhering to best practices from design to launch
- Design, test, and maintain custom eCommerce applications on the platform
- Integrate the eCommerce platform with various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Community)
- Collaborate with key Business Stakeholders throughout implementation to ensure maximum efficiency of platform capabilities
- Integrate B2B platform with tax and shipping engines
- Strong understanding of the B2B Commerce product (formerly CloudCraze)
- Exceptional communication skills, able to meet with C-Level executives
- Strong experience collaborating cross-departmentally, gathering requirements & writing user stories, giving presentations, scoping projects, etc.
- Prior experience collaborating with off-shore development team
- Strong analytic/critical thinking skills
The client offers outstanding benefits covering Medical/Dental/Vision, detailed outline for career advancement, generous PTO (4+ weeks) and holiday accrual, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, Salesforce Certification Exam re-reimbursement, and more!Next Steps:
If you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com Pacific Northwest market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role:
or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4360 or firstname.lastname@example.org