The Senior Salesforce Developer leads the ongoing development of the Salesforce platform. This includes leading the improvement of processes, adoption using the Salesforce platform and helping the organisation become more data-driven by introducing improved analytics capabilities
The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for application and database architecture and acts as the in-house Salesforce technical specialist, leading on the management, implementation, integration, development (improvement), and support thereof.Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the Salesforce platform
- Definition, design and implementation of Salesforce application and data architectures
- Line manage the Junior Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator role.
- Support IT Development Staff in development and standards
- Develop and support projects as required
- Substantial IT experience with at least 2+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Implementation of relational database concepts and database design
- Supporting users in the use of database driven applications