(Salesforce) Technical Product Manager Technology:
Remote (California HQ)Compensation:
$160-200K BaseDate Posted:
March 20, 2023
My client, a philanthropic organization, is looking for a Technical Product Manager to interact with Stakeholders in the non-profit space. This role would be responsible for contributing to the management of my clients Grants Management System, which is built on Salesforce and uses CLM tools regularly. This organization has a well-built out Salesforce team and is heavily invested in the product. Continue reading for a highly rewarding opportunity! Responsibilities
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times and ultimate project success through established metrics.
- Work with the engineering team through the development cycle to ensure features developed meet the desired business objectives.
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from customers and work closely with the engineering team to translate requirements into user stories.
- Understand product interaction within a business process and from a customer experience viewpoint
- Take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and deliver incremental value.
- Act as product champion and establish effective relationships with key partners
Salary is negotiable based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Degree in computer information systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years of Product Management/Program Management/Business Analysis experience of working in close partnership with the engineering team.
- Salesforce experience is key to this role, and Salesforce certification would be an added bonus
- Experience with CLM-related technologies such as DocuSign CLM or equivalent would be nice to have.
- Experience with supporting Salesforce Enterprise custom objects and community portal.