Salesforce Analyst - Actively Interviewing - 120K
A financial services client is looking to hire a Salesforce Analyst that will work closely with the development team and product owners. This is a unique position, where the client is looking for someone who can customize and configure on the platform, but can also translate business needs into requirements.
They are a smaller company, and in this role you have a lot of influence on how they are utilizing the CRM platform. Need someone who is a go- getter!
- Salesforce customization and configuration experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Understanding of basic administrative functions including user account maintenance and other routine tasks.
- Understanding of maintaining, enhancing and creating workflows, functions and configurations.
- Ability to create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Work with Product Owners to build, maintain and prioritize the team backlog