Sr. Salesforce Marketing Manager
Sr. Salesforce Marketing Manager - Denver, CO - $120-140K
One of Mason Frank's Colorado-based clients in the Health Care space is in search of an experienced Salesforce Marketing Professional to take charge of their CRM Marketing program. The ideal candidate for this position has experience with CRM marketing (Salesforce), lead nurturing, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, email marketing, etc. If you'd enjoy being at a renowned, award-winning organization with clear plans for growth, this is the place to be!Responsibilities:
- Oversee the strategy & development of marketing automation & nurturing campaigns, including testing plans (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Manage direct reports, oversee the building and QA of email marketing campaigns
- Acting Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, responsible for maintenance of system and any existing/future integrations
- Collaborate with other key Marketing Leaders and the IT development team to create custom dashboards as needed
- Work closely alongside Analytics team to scope and assess the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, channels, touch points, etc.
- 6+ years' experience in CRM Marketing (Salesforce), lead nurturing, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, database marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Must have experience implementing & managing multi-channel marketing automation campaigns (Email, Direct Mail, Paid Social, etc.)
- Strong experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar (Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Goal-oriented individual with proven ability to scope and report KPI's for integrated, multi-channel campaigns including email, mail, social media, etc.
- Hands-on skills in the creation of email programs utilizing HTML & SQL preferred
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your must up to date resume to email@example.com
to find out more. Go ahead and apply to this job, even if you don't check off every single bullet point!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org