Director of Salesforce Systems | Remote | $250,000 + bonus
Director of Salesforce Systems Technology:
$200-250K Base + bonusDate Posted:
March 22, 2022 Responsibilities
- Manage the Enterprise team who is responsible for developing custom products for external stakeholders.
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members.
Nice to Have's
- 10+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions.
- 2+ years managing technical teams or similar Lead experience
- Lightning Web Component Development.
- Hands-on experience using OOP languages.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Experience with Git.
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies.
- Salesforce Certifications are a must.
- Sales, Service and Communities is a must.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
Salary is negotiable based on experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Docusign CLM, Boomi.
- Experience on an Agile Scrum project under CD/DevOps
- Non-profit or philanthropic experience.