Salesforce Engineer-- 100% Remote-$175K
A Salesforce ISV is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join their Austin team!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and solving technical challenges. They're searching for a self-starter who is confident in their coding ability to deliver scalable and maintainable features. You'll be heavily involved in the development life cycle of product features. This role offers a competitive base salary contingent on experience and tons of opportunity for growth through training and experience.
Sounds like something you're interested in?Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop Salesforce applications with team of Developers
- Decompose feature requests into sizeable pieces of work with informed estimates
- Write custom, scalable code from scratch
- Ensure coding best practices through review feedback
- Elaborate on technical challenges with thorough solutions
- Be the Go-To person for a part of a product
- Debug critical production issues with root cause analysis
- Mentor team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Must have worked at an ISV
- Built AppExchange Applications and manages packages
- Expert in the following Salesforce programming languages: Lighting Web Components, Aura, Apex and SOQL/SOSL