I am currently on the hunt for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join a globally recognised end user based in London. This role offers you a salary of up to £60k and offers flexible hybrid working with a really good benefits package including a 6.5% annual bonus.
You will gain access to different Salesforce products and clouds and this is a great stepping stone for someone who is looking to progress in their Salesforce career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse and look for opportunities in new releases and guide the Salesforce strategy to take full advantage of the platforms (CRM, CPQ and Marketing Automation)
- Act as a senior member of the Salesforce team, directly supporting the Salesforce Product Manager and management with architectural decisions and building recommendations based on best practices
- Communicate openly with team members and internal customers to provide updates on delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 years experience in Salesforce (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Pardot)
- Experience with Process Builder, Workflows, Validation Rules, Custom Settings
- Ability to write Apex triggers
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working